12 June 2009

ehhem...dunno what to do with this blog??


ahha..i dont know what the purpose of this blogger..
ish...
i thought blog for them got many friends same as friend finder..
why them of people love to find friend???
can you think of this???
i would like to use worse english.
i dont know it..
maybe my brother teach me that..
LOL!

this is my lovely eldest brother..
zulhelmi..
he is zoolander...
and he also use that name at myspace.
i love him sow much!!!
he always ask me about my problem.
he make me have a boifren! another that he love teach me playing the instrument...esspecially drum...haha!he is drumkit and pumpkin..ahaha.....sow many in my life make ke h8 and make me love!
herm...another thats i hate to find gadget to i adding here..
i thought have no person want to read my blog..

because at blog i will story about myself only as my secret diaries...
LIKE dan KOMEN adalah HAK ANDA
TERIMA KASIH DAUN KELADI

No comments: