14 December 2010

MY 30 MINUTES SURVEY by Siti Fairuz (MOMO)

Kau nih dik , mmg suka tag aku eh ? GRR . Nasib kau comel dik oi . HAHA .
Thanks yea to Siti Fairuz (MOMO) kerana sudi TAG kaka wawa :)

ABOUT MY SELF 
Name : Zarith Najwa Bt Abd . Malik (WAWA)
Brother(S) : I have four brothers. They are really annoying me.
Eye colour : Brown .
Shoe Size : 7-9

Hair : Long , black , curly
Piercing : Haiyaa , of course no !
Height : 170 , 173 maybe . huh . =.="
What are you wearing right now : Baju Kelawar .
Where do you live : Gelang Patah , Johor
Favorite Number : 1 , 3 , 5 , 7 and 9 .
Favorite Drink : carrot juice milk .
Favorite month : May
Favorite Breakfast : roti canai kosong 2 keping la ane !



HAVE YOU EVER 
Broken a bone : Nope , but broken heart . =.="

Been In a police Car : Yes ,when I had to be robbery , a while ago .

Fallen for a friend : yaww . :)

Fallen for a guy/girl in a short time : nahh =.="
Swam In the ocean : No , I can swim , but I hate . I was drowning once
Fallen asleep In school : I often sleep in class during school days
Broken someone's Heart : about 5 or 10 times . =.="
Cried when someone died : Haiyoyooo , what the stupid question ?! Of course I will cry !
Sat by the phone all the night waiting for someone call : Yeah ! :D
Saved E-mails : Yes . :)
Been cheated : Sometimes maybe . =.=" 


WHAT

Your room look a like : Tongkang Pecah kott =.="

What is right beside you : The mug , and the books .

What is the last thing you ate : eat MAGGI curry , this morning .


WHO

Who did you last yell : My last brother , this evening . Maaf abang ejat . =.="

Who was the last person you danced with : with Aida Sherina , in our room at hostel .

Who last made you smile : Amirul Asraf , because his stupid joke .


FINAL QUESTION

What are you listening to right now : Surga Cinta by Ada Band , from my lovely mp3 .

What did you do today : texting with my budak kecikk , online , and bathe a cat .
Are you the oldest : Nah , Im was the youngest child in my siblings .

Indoors or outdoors : Outdoors .


TODAY DID YOU

Talk to someone you like : No , I talk with my super-duper enemy !

Kiss someone : Yes , my ABANG AJIK !
Sing : Yes , everytime .
Talk to an Ex : Yes , we are still friends .
Miss someone? : Yaww , my Amirul Asraf :)

Eat : Yes , everyday . 3 times a day .


HAVE YOU

Been to Mexico? : No .

Been to USA? : No .


RANDOM

Have a crush on someone : Yes ! 
What books are you reading right now : Novel , Bila Dah Suka by Mimi Afinie , I've read it 4 times . :D

Best feeling in the world : When Im with HIM . *maybe .
Future kids name : Girl : Zarith Melissa , Boy : Amirul Faiz . HARHARHAR . Stupido !
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal : No , I sleep wit my cat .
What's under your bed : a box .
Favourite sports : Basket ball .
Favorite place : if at JB , City Square , if at Batu Pahat , BP Mall only =.="
Who do you really hate : I dont want embarrass she/him
Do you have a job : Yes , as photo editor for my friends . *No salary . grr =.="

What time is it now : 9:38 PM / 14 December 2010 .


With however LONG it took you to complete this , post as 'MY ____ 30 MINUTES SURVEY' and tag 15 person you like/want .
I was dizzy for the minimum 15. But I only give 5.
sincere, najwa


LIKE dan KOMEN adalah HAK ANDA
TERIMA KASIH DAUN KELADI

No comments: